Dental bridges can fix the problems missing teeth leave behind. At the dental practice of Kurt A. Seidler DDS in Carrollton, Texas, we have found that with a good set of dental bridges, your smile can be like new again. Even if you have suffered multiple missing teeth, bridges can be installed to provide you with the comfort and support you can expect from a set of teeth. So even though dental bridges are artificial enhancements to replace the natural teeth you have lost, they can still provide many great benefits:
- Dental bridges can help restore your facial structure and distribute bite pressure evenly throughout your smile.
- Missing teeth can cause bite problems. Dental bridges can return your smile’s movements, stability, and alignment back in order.
- When compared to your ability with missing teeth, your ability to eat food is greatly enhanced with dental bridges.
- Your ability to speak can be vastly improved with the assistance of dental bridges. Your upper front teeth are often considered the most important for speaking, and dental bridges do a fantastic job in replicating the ability if those teeth should ever be lost.
- Healthy, natural teeth can shift and slide if the gaps left from missing teeth are not occupied.
- When compared to missing teeth, especially those in the front of the mouth, dental bridges can improve your smile’s features.
If you would like an oral examination to learn more about our various tooth replacement options, please schedule an appointment with Dr. Kurt Seidler, by calling us at 972-492-0411 and speaking with a member of our caring team. Our office is conveniently located in Carrollton, Texas. We look forward to helping you achieve a healthy, confident smile for years to come!