No matter you are age, occupation, or oral health status, it is likely that a great smile can be yours. Some smiles may require more work than others, but with the help of our team at Kurt A. Seidler DDS, we can ensure the greatest smile you can achieve. If you are currently wearing dentures, you will want to keep them well maintained to ensure your gums stay safe and healthy. Here are some optimum oral health tips for caring for your dentures:
– Before you insert your dentures or after you remove them, always be sure to wash your gums safely and efficiently.
– Never use products on your dentures such as abrasive toothpaste or teeth-whitening treatments, as they can easily damage or discolor the dentures.
– Soak or store your dentures nightly when not in use. Ask your dentist for ideal storage methods.
– Make time for regular checkups with your dentist at Kurt A. Seidler DDS.
– Clean your dentures daily, including washing them in a denture solution or water. Brush your dentures daily with a nonabrasive cleaner that has been approved by your dentist.
– After meals, always remove your dentures for a thorough cleaning.
– Be very cautious when handling dentures as they can be slippery and easily damaged if dropped.
To schedule your checkups with Dr. Kurt Seidler, please call us at 972-492-0411 in Carrollton, Texas. If you have any further questions regarding dentures or any general inquiries about your oral health, we invite you to call us today!