Toothaches commonly arise when the pulp of a tooth is damaged, specifically the nerve endings. This summer, protect yourself with toothache tips. Look for the following symptoms that are commonly linked with toothaches:
– Toothaches typically include pain and discomfort even after consuming medications to dull the pain.
– Pain from a toothache usually persists for longer than 24 hours.
– Obvious swelling in the affected area or in and around your face could be a positive indicator of a toothache.
– If you have sustained an oral accident, blunt trauma, cavities, infection, tooth loss, unseen oral health damage, and other internal health issues, you could be at an increased risk for toothaches.
– Side effects of toothaches can include fevers, chills, and mysterious facial rashes.
– If toothaches are left untouched, they can lead to other health issues within your body, and permanent tooth loss.
For any additional questions or concerns about toothaches, Kurt A. Seidler DDS is here to help you with all your oral health needs. For a complete diagnosis from Dr. Kurt Seidler and our team at our dentist office in Carrollton, Texas, you can schedule an appointment by calling us at 972-492-0411. We look forward to having you as our guest soon.