Are you in need of a cosmetic dentistry service to improve your smile? Depending on the level of damage and state of your teeth, dental crowns and dental veneers are two excellent choices to choose from. When deciding on which one will be best for you, consider the following perks that both have to offer:
Advantages of dental crowns:
– Dental crowns can conceal a tooth completely down to the gumline.
– Dental crowns can fix and repair broken or damaged teeth, including teeth that have been broken or split into pieces.
– Dental crowns are effective against all manner of dental damage including splits, cracks, stains, discolorations.
– Dental crowns can be used to cover and conceal previous treatments such as implants, root canals, and dental fillings.
Advantages of dental veneers:
– A dental veneer employs a thin shell directly to the fronts of teeth that with normal wear and tear can last a decade before it needs to be replaced.
– Dental veneers are fully customizable and can be crafted and designed to your smile’s ideal shape, cut, color, look, and position.
– Dental veneers can be placed on teeth with less tooth enamel removal than needs to be removed for dental crowns.
– Dental veneers can be used to correct minor malocclusions including spacing issues and irregular gaps between teeth.
Don’t delay in visiting our team at Kurt A. Seidler DDS to determine if you need dental crowns or veneers. To schedule an appointment with Dr. Kurt Seidler and our team at our dentist office in Carrollton, Texas, please call us at 972-492-0411. The smile of your dreams is only a visit away!